certificate problem on sid

Hello,

I have a sid machine and yesterday after update and restart my system I get invalid certificate for every secure page (web pages, git clone with https, and so). I have not changed anything else just update and reboot.

As we have corporate proxy with NTLM authentication I am using CNTLM daemon for authentication and using localhost as proxy. It was working fine until yesterday. Any not secure traffic works fine though and local ssh is working fine as well. Most likely my local proxy is the root of this problem but I have not changed anything on its settings so I have no idea what makes this bad behavior.

I tried with openssl s_client and it seems that beside the original certificate the corporate certificate is face up somehow. As our root certificate is only a local certificate, which is installed on Windows machines, it is unknown for my debian system. I do not want to add to my debian machine as my system worked without it before.

Any similar experience or idea what is wrong?

BR, Zsolt