Re: procmail, when were the last rights administered?

On Tue, Mar 07, 2017 at 02:47:42AM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 06, 2017 at 09:29:37PM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > And what replaces it in the MTA dept?

Oh, and procmail is not an MTA (and neither is maildrop…), but more
correctly a Mail Delivery Agent, but I got what you meant.

Sieve is a mail filtering language that is implemented by multiple
different MDAs, but also some Mail User Agents and Mail Transfer
Agents.

Cheers,
Andy