Re: Debian Sid not booting - systemd failed to register manager vtable: file exists

Hi.

I rhink this issue is related to avahi not starting and therefore having impact on network manager.

I wish systemd can process these things faster. Its killing me to wait until the system boots up just because few servises failed.

I will keep digging into why avahi fails.

- Jiri