Is the "fjes" Kernel Module loaded on every system?

Hey list,

During my custom kernel configuration using "make localmodconfig" I noticed that
the "fjes" driver was configured.
I wondered why this network driver was needed for my laptop, so I have done some
research.
According this [1] linux-netdev mailing list entry, which introduces the fjes
module, it is only needed for Extended Partitions of Fujitsu Primequest 2000
series servers.
This mail [2] refers to a Fujitsu document in which these special Extended
Partitions are explained.
I am sure that I don't need this driver for my ThinkPad T450s.
Nevertheless it is loaded because of an ACPI device "PNP0C02" which is linked to
the module [3].

TL;DR
Can someone confirm if this module is loaded on their hardware, even if you
don't have a Fujitsu Primequest 2000 series server?

[1]https://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=142951966404542&w=2
[2]https://lwn.net/Articles/655298/
[3] https://cateee.net/lkddb/web-lkddb/FUJITSU_ES.html

Greetings
--
Jens Sauer <jsauer65@gmail.com>

GPG Key: 5C0B0084
Fingerprint: 75F3 6232 1F69 82E8 F5E0 D151 850E 2908 5C0B 0084