breaks unrelated software

From: Torquato de Rezende <torquato@Tasked.localhost>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: debian-i18n: I'm having problem to correctly apply password w usb-card
reader blocking
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 02:51:20 -0200

Package: debian-i18n
Severity: critical
Justification: breaks unrelated software

Dear Maintainer,

*** Reporter, please consider answering these questions, where appropriate ***

* What led up to the situation?
* What exactly did you do (or not do) that was effective (or
ineffective)?
* What was the outcome of this action?
* What outcome did you expect instead?

*** End of the template - remove these template lines ***
1. Debian Lead me to setup cryptographicaly the system with LVM.
2. The password has not entered a clearyfied situation whether
criptographically has entered the unlock to enter the script.
3. The USB-Card Reader (PCI Internal HUB) Has presented the same
situation in the bios to lock usb peripherals in any port of the motherboard.
But now it are locking on Debian lucky.
4. I spect only for my life, which considers, what work to understand in
having it working. Debian is functioning outgraded without the device.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 8.6
APT prefers stable-updates
APT policy: (500, 'stable-updates'), (500, 'stable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)

Kernel: Linux 3.16.0-4-686-pae (SMP w/2 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=pt_BR.utf8, LC_CTYPE=pt_BR.utf8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)