Re: Icedove calendar not syncing to google calendar

Le 09/01/2017 à 15:28, Boyan Penkov a écrit :
> OK, folks, here's the play:
>
> --close icedove
> --uninstall calendar-google-provider
> --start icedove
> --install the provider via icedove's extensions menu
> -- restart icedove
> --sign back into my accounts
>
> I then watched icedove start syncing, and then throw the same error
> after a few minutes.  Does anybody know what "result=item.recurrenceInfo
> is null" means?
>
> I would, by and large, prefer to use Debian's version:
> http://social.gl-como.it/display/3e3ce0df3657cf0f075f102119218743
>
> Should I file a bug?

there are several Mozilla bugs that have been open and marked solved
regarding this error message: I suppose it is in relation to Google
calendars not syncing due to events marked as reccurring but with no
valid information about the reccurrence...
You could probably file a bug report...