Re: cannot register @forum

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 4:07 AM, sweethome <mpal2274@rediffmail.com> wrote:
> cannot register in debian forum,

forums.debian.net is, I believe, a separate organization.

> whenever I am trying to register after
> filling the form , i am getting a message " your ip is black listed "
> without doing anything wrong with the website.!!! how to register, please
> let me know.

Searching the web for "debian forum blacklist" found this post in the
archives of the debian-www mailing list:

   https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2015/01/msg00026.html

but that was last year, so the contact list Paul gives there may be old..

Looking at http://forums.debian.net, I find the topic or whatever,
"forum stuff and feedback":

   http://forums.debian.net/viewforum.php?f=12

You might find a useful post in there, or maybe a way to contact the
forum admins if you have a problem of any kind.

Or you could subscribe to this list at

   https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

if you haven't already, and post your questions here via e-mail
instead of at the web forum.

It's a little different from a web forum, but your mail seems to get
through okay. And we can probably answer some of your questions or
point you to places you can get the answers.

--
Joel Rees

I'm imagining I'm a novelist:
http://reiisi.blogspot.jp/p/novels-i-am-writing.html