Re: Icedove calendar not syncing to google calendar

On 01/08/2017 03:59 AM, didier gaumet wrote:
Hello, I do not know for Stretch and Sid, but the Jessie version of the
calendar-google-provider package is not the last stable from upstream.
In my case, deinstalling the debian package and installing the upstream
thunderbird extension solves the problem. YMMV...

If you haven't already tried it, you may want to install the "Provider for Google Calendar" extension from Icedove Tools->Add-ons->Extensions. This worked for me to solve a similar problem.

HTH

Tom Ashley