Re: Installer trases UUID of swap - was [Re: Change of UUID?]

On 1/6/2017 3:43 PM, David Wright wrote:
On Fri 06 Jan 2017 at 11:56:01 (-0600), Richard Owlett wrote:
On 1/6/2017 10:48 AM, David Wright wrote:
(Of course the necessity might be avoided with pre-seeding
about which I know little; I've probably installed Debian
fewer times than the OP has installed jessie in a day.)

I rarely install Jessie more than twice a day ;)
Although I may have installed Squeeze 5 times in one day.

I'm sorry. I was conflating "It has had as many as a half dozen clean
installs in a single day" with "a laptop: [...] whose HD has been
erased multiple times in ONE day [... and] has multiple installs
of Debian, primarily classed [into three categories]. But not all
jessie then.

Any permutation you can think of, I've probably done it. My learning style is try it, it might even work ;)

Cheers,
David.