Re: Monitor switched off after resume from hibernation

On Thursday, January 5, 2017 7:52:20 PM CET David Wright wrote:
> Do you perhaps need
>
> xset -display <something> dpms force on
>
> in the systemd script?

Hi David,

no, I've also tried with the -display option, but I don't get anything, with
that command in either the pre block or the post block.

BTW, on my system the -display option doesn't seem to be needed, because if I
do:

$ sleep 1; xset dpms force off; sleep 2; xset dpms force on

in a terminal, the screen switches off and on as expected.

Thanks,
  Davide