Re: Urgent help needed - Debian boot hangs

Am 06.01.2017 um 20:17 schrieb hans@hanswkraus.com:
> I get now the Boot menu, but I don't see the DVD drive.

> Any more tips for me? Since it's a bit late I will wait until tomorrow.

If you can get into the grub menu, then go to the advanced options menu
and select the recovery mode option.
This will boot into a rescue shell where ifupdown is not started.

I assume you have a dead lock in one of your if-up.d hooks in
/etc/network/if-up.d/

You could disable them one by one to find out which one it is.

universe are pointed away from Earth?