Re: INTERIM Resolution - was [Re: Trouble shooting a "thinkfan" problem on a Lenovo T430 Thinkpad]

On 01/02/2017 07:43 AM, Curt wrote:
On 2017-01-02, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:

I'll not pursue the installation of thinkfan as I see no benefit
and do see the possibility of breaking something. I'll continue
to investigate the various display and logging apps available.

Please note that to us serious man page writers the difference between trouble shooting
a thinkfan and troubleshooting a thinkfan can be of mortal import.

<Lol>I'm having trouble shooting my landlord... If only he'd stand still when he comes looking for the rent, same problem with ex-wife who won't stand still...</Lol>

Gkrellm {http://gkrellm.srcbox.net/} has been recommended and is
in the repositories. I'll try it out.

Thanks to all.

--