Re: debugging KVM connections

On 01/01/17 05:18 PM, Bob Weber wrote:

I've had a similar problem after an xorg update on a VM running with the QXL video display.   I downgrade the xorg packages and all is well.  If you are not running X then this may not help you.  You might try another video display like VMVGA.

Have you tried ssh into the VM after the viewer closes?

...Bob

It's a Windows 7 virtual machine. That precludes a lot of what I could try.

Any idea which logs might contain some mention of what went wrong? The Libvirt ones on both the local and remote machines have nothing around the time I'm connecting.