[OT] on education [was]: Do have programs have poor documentation? (was ... Re: Why? -- "A Modest Proposal")

Nicolas George wrote:

> Without objective evidence of that "fact", you are just another old
> geezer who complains about today's youth.

I'll let it to your imagination and will to find the truth, but here are
some interesting facts https://www.ei-ie.org

example how IMF is dealing with education

Impacts of IMF Policies on National Education Budgets and Teachers
Exploring Possible Alternatives and Strategies for Advocacy
By Rick Rowden 2011

also I must agree with the statements from this article
https://www.ei-ie.org/en/news/news_details/2143

You know amazingly we have now less people affected by famine, but the level
of education is far below the technical advantage of the world ... and even
the technical advantage of the world is far below what it should be.
Think of patent rights etc.

No time to discuss too long with you - to agree or not is up to you

regards