Re: xorriso: listing files+offsets in an ISO9660 image w/o RockRidge

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 03:29:54PM +0000, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> I'm wondering if my hand-built modern xorriso is linking against my old system libisofs.
> I am doing some investigation.

I can't see any .so files in my xorriso build directory, but ldd does not show this xorriso
binding against my system libisofs. Is the default to statically link? Or is it loaded at
run time?

--
Jonathan Dowland
Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.