Re: Problem attempting to use xorriso

On 2016-11-11, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:
> On Friday 11 November 2016 05:07:42 Curt wrote:
>
>> On 2016-11-10, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:
>> > It may be close, I pre-date the Harvard MarkI. I am definitely
>> > older than Linus Torvalds father ;)
>>
>> Is this the senile equivalent of a pissing contest? Or the pissing
>> equivalent of a senile contest?
>
> And at 82, I suspect I am the older, but with a psa in the 10+ range, I
> don't enter any pissing contests. :(

Well, I think the general rule is there's always somebody older than you
no matter how old you are, unless you find yourself in the
exceptional case of being the oldest in the whole wide world (a fate I
would wish upon you, except that I've remarked that those in the running
pushing 120 years, wheel-chair ridden and pretty much deaf, blind and
toothless, seem to be enjoying a fate I wouldn't wish on anyone).

> How the heck did this thread degenerate to this?

I degenerated it, I'm afraid.

--
“It is enough that the arrows fit exactly in the wounds that they have made.”
Franz Kafka