Re: xorriso: listing files+offsets in an ISO9660 image w/o RockRidge

Hi,

Jonathan Dowland wrote:
>       4 Application:
>       1 Application:
> The first one is completely empty labels. The second is roughly 64
> whitespace characters.

Looks like an interesting collection.
It would be nice if libisofs could exercise with it.

I am in the process of testing a xorriso-1.4.7 snapshot which is supposed
not to read the root node's SUSP entries if -read_fs is set to "norock".
(Actually the snapshot is about a bug in mkisofs emulation.)
Will give you a node when it is uploaded.

I let xorriso put its hallmark into the field "Preparer Identifier".
The description of both fields in ECMA-119 specs does not look like
"Application Identifier" is the right place.

>       2 Application: [pseudo chinese]
> I doubt the label is really in Chinese,

Possibly 2-byte character set UCS-2 / UTF-16.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas