Re: reportbug and GMail SMTP servers

On 5 November 2016 at 21:27, Michael Milliman
<michael.e.milliman@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2016-11-05 at 09:30 -0700, emetib wrote:
> It would help to know exactly what the problem is that you are having.
> What email client are you using?  What is happenning?  It is impossible to give you any real information without knowing what the problem is  with what software.

I used to have reportbug relay bugs reports from my GMail account
to debian's bug repository and I have begun receiving authentication
errors.

Seems like, that you need to "lower" your security capabilities
in order to have it working and I'm currently working on poking about
whether that is the only way for things to be anymore or one would
expect things to improve.

I have supplied more information in my initial message:

Sophoklis