upgraded testing and now gpg is not working

I upgraded my testing box last night and now my gpg decryption does not work anymore.

I have a file encrypted for myself which I have been using. Till recently I was able to decrypt it successfully for years.

After last night's upgrade, I get the following:
$> gpg -d somefile.txt.asc
gpg: encrypted with 2048-bit ELG key, ID <ID here>, created 2012-02-01
      "my name and email here"
gpg: public key decryption failed: Timeout
gpg: decryption failed: No secret key

Is something broken in the updated GPG related package in testing?

Thanks.

ever having been read.