Re: How to get Claws Mail to download an over sized message

On Fri, 4 Nov 2016 10:19:56 -0500
sunrise@mailbug.com wrote:

Hello sunrise@mailbug.com,

>Thanks for your suggestions. In the meantime, I discovered a way to do

YW.  Although, TBH, I didn't really do anything.

>what I wanted. It's not a very elegant solution but workable. See below.

Crikey!  I'd never have figured out all that stuff.  Your message will
be saved for future reference, should I suffer similar problems.  So,
thank *you*.

--
 Regards  _
An old custom to sell your daughter