Re: list installed packages present only in stable

On Wed, Nov 02, 2016 at 10:16:03PM -0400, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
> Not sure if you read the entire thread, I ended up writing a script to
> do this now. So, if you want to see packages that are currently
> installed on your system but not part of jessie, you can do the
> following.

Thanks, I hadn't finished reading all the thread, but I'll be sure to look at
your script closely.

my idle thoughts are we should make sure that this is something that can easily
be determined using the standard tools on a Debian system, so I'm thinking about
what enhancements to propose and to which tools.

--
Jonathan Dowland
Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.