Intel Corporation HD Graphics 510 on GNOME

Dear All

I have got a graphics adapter that is somehow integrated on the motherboard. [1] On this hardware I can use KDE but no GNOME. When installing GNOME I get the error message 'Oh no! Something has gone wrong. A problem has occurred and the system can't recover. Please contact a system administrator'. Is there a known problem with GNOME and my graphics adapter?

Regards,
Sam

[1]

'lspci' shows in particular 'Intel Corporation HD Graphics 510'. 'dmidecode --type baseboard' shows in particular 'Manufacturer: FUJITSU' and 'Product Name: D3400-B1'.