Re: [SOLVED] Re: [jessie] recording line-in using ALSA?

Reco wrote:

> So basically you're proposing to force the user to install GTK3 (with
> both C and C++ bindinds) just to install pulseaudio.
>
> There are reasons that this distribution is called Debian, not
> You-favorite-enterprisey-tangled-dependency-mess, and one of those
> reasons is a careful placement of dependencies.
>
> Reco

Ric didn't say he proposes. He said "I think" which is personal opinion. I
think nowdays it is getting a big problem understanding each other and I
think it is sad, because we are misinterpreting what the other say which is
equivalent to not hearing.

regards