Re: WiFi works during install, not after

On 10/29/2016 10:21 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Wednesday 26 October 2016 18:24:04 Carl Fink wrote:
Thanks.

I actually remember seeing it now that you remind me.

Define "desktop". I set up Xfce4.
But did you do so DURING INSTALLATION?  So the complete question, which you
have still not answered in its entirety, was:
"Did you install a desktop during the installation?"

Desktop is as defined in tasksel during the installation.  (Tasksel uses the
actual word "desktop")

The "during", which you have continued to ignore, is important and could be
the crux of your problem.
Quibble: not "ignore". Fail to understand the question. Functionally the same, intentionality different.

Yes, during installation.

--
Carl Fink
carl@finknetwork.com