EUREKA!!!! - was [Re: Permissions for an entire PARTITION]

Be aware sir that you are the cause of:
multiple renditions of the "Alleluia Chorus" [courtesy Handle] at > 10^^Bels an "innocent"[snicker] senior citizen is about to have many sleepless nights
   multiple nay-sayers will suffer "EGG ON FACE"  *ROFL* !!!!!