Re: resolvconf troubles

On Fri 28 Oct 2016 at 14:07:39 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:

> On Friday 28 October 2016 10:19:16 Gene Heskett wrote:
> > This was back in the day when removing it took half the system with it.
>
> ...  and Gene was using Ubuntu??? ;-)
>
>  I have never, over many years, had any trouble removing N-M, which for years
> I did automatically at installation time.

On the whole I would never argue about what a user chose to have on his
or her machine for networking. My own preference is for ifupdown or
connman, However, the many thousands of happy users of N-M are highly
likely to ignore advice to remove it based on some dim recollection from
ten years ago.

--
Brian.