Re: Fwd: WiFi works during install, not after

On 10/26/2016 02:37 PM, Brian wrote:
Debian derivatives are one thing, a fork of Debian is another.
Personally, I draw the line at -user support for something which
has its own support channels.

Fair enough. I should mention that I got identical results installing Debian, then tried Devuan hoping it would work differently. It seems the Devuan developers haven't changed whatever package bungles this.

Interestingly, FWIW, Debian Mint DOES work. I could just break down and reinstall that, but I was hoping to help by reporting the bug, if nothing else.

--
Carl Fink
carl@finknetwork.com