Re: qemu installed but not found

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 18:20:07 +0200, Matyas A. Sustik wrote:

> I installed qemu with apt-get. However the qemu command is not found. What
> am I missing? Can anyone point me in the right direction?
>
> Thanks!
> -Matyas

I'm not sure what you've got.  If it's only the qemu package, and not one
of the many associated packages, you won't have an executable.  If this is
the case, you might get a better idea of what other packages you need using
   https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=qemu&searchon=names&suite=stable&section=all

(there are other ways depending on how you manage your packages)

HTH-