Re: Fwd: WiFi works during install, not after

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016 09:27:22 -0400 Carl Fink <carl@finknetwork.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 08:46:41AM +0200, deloptes wrote:
>
> > Perhaps you get a different kernel version after install.
>
> Very possible. Does not exonerate the installer, IMO.
>
> > What are the messages in your syslog?
>
> I'll check when I get home--I don't use my personal system at work.
>
> >Do you have the firmware also after installation?
>
> Yes.

I've been following your problem.  Had something similar happen years
ago.

Have you checked if you installed "Laptop Tools" which includes wifi
packages? They usually don't get installed automatically.

Have you tried manually shutting down wifi and manually connecting?

Try purging the firmwareware and reinstalling.