Re: Is possable to use mipi-csi interface on debian?

On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 04:24:44PM +0800, yongjie989@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is possable to use mipi-csi interface on debian? and howto? Are there any someone can share more information? Thank you.

Yes. The Raspberry Pi's camera interface is supported by
PiCamera and V4L2. Other MIPI-CSI cameras have drivers, too;
there isn't (as far as I know, could easily be wrong) a fully
generic kernel module at this time.

http://elinux.org/Jetson/Cameras should be helpful.

Once you have a working camera driver for V4L2, most video
programs in Debian should work smoothly.

-dsr-