Re: alt F2 in kde does not work

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 10:01 AM, kamaraju kusumanchi
<raju.mailinglists@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Kushal. Now I have something to search for.
>
> When I run krunner from the konsole terminal, the little input window
> pops up but I see a segmentation fault on the terminal. That explains
> why I can't launch any launch any applications from it.
>
> rajulocal@hogwarts ~ % krunner
> KCrash: crashing... crashRecursionCounter = 2
> KCrash: Application Name = krunner path = /usr/bin pid = 4640
> KCrash: Arguments: /usr/bin/krunner
> zsh: segmentation fault  krunner

Looks like someone already filed a bug report on this:
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=829614#10  . I will
try the suggestions listed there and ping back if I need more help.

thanks
raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi | http://raju.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Blog