Re: alt F2 in kde does not work

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 2:33 AM, Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Oct 2016 00:57:43 -0400
> kamaraju kusumanchi <raju.mailinglists@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello kamaraju,
>
>>No, it is the other way around. Something is wrong with the
>>application that starts when we press Alt+F2.
>
> I don't often use that method to launch programs myself, so I just tried
> it out of curiosity.  All I can tell you is that it works for me.
> Software launches without problem from there.
>
> Sadly, I have no idea where to look to diagnose what's wrong.

Hi Brad,
If you do not mind, could you please provide the list of packages
installed on your machine? You can email it to me directly
(raju.mailinglits@gmail.com) or provide a link to download. I would
like to compare the list with mine.

The list can be obtained by running
dpkg -l | grep ^ii > installed_packages.txt

thanks
raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi | http://raju.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Blog