Re: alt F2 in kde does not work

On Fri, 21 Oct 2016 00:57:43 -0400
kamaraju kusumanchi <raju.mailinglists@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello kamaraju,

>No, it is the other way around. Something is wrong with the
>application that starts when we press Alt+F2.

I don't often use that method to launch programs myself, so I just tried
it out of curiosity.  All I can tell you is that it works for me.
Software launches without problem from there.

Sadly, I have no idea where to look to diagnose what's wrong.

--
 Regards  _
It's not your heart, it's your bank I want to break