Re: alt F2 in kde does not work

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 8:29 AM, Hans <hans.ullrich@loop.de> wrote:
> Is konsole installed? It is a seperated package!
>
> Hans

Yes, of course. I showed the version of konsole installed in my
original post. Here it is again, just in case.

rajulocal@hogwarts ~ % dpkg -l konsole
||/ Name                 Version         Architecture    Description
ii  konsole              4:16.04.2-1     amd64           X terminal emulator

thanks
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi | http://raju.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Blog