Firefox lost restore previous session setting

I'm running Stretch on an AMD64 system. Lately I haven't been able to locate the restore previous session button and Firefox doesn't seem to want to do it automatically either.

Has this option been removed? I find it terribly annoying to have to reopen all the tabs I normally have every time I restart Firefox, which I have to more frequently than I like because it gets excruciatingly slow if left running for a few days.