alt F2 in kde does not work

When I press alt F2 and enter konsole in the window, nothing happens.
The expected behaviour is to start a konsole window. Does anyone know
which command/package is responsible for the alt+F2 functionality in
KDE?

My machine is a mixture of Stable and Testing.

% dpkg -l kde-full konsole
||/ Name                                   Version
Architecture             Description
+++-======================================-========================-========================-==================================================================================
ii  kde-full                               5:91
all                      complete KDE Software Compilation for end
users
ii  konsole                                4:16.04.2-1
amd64                    X terminal emulator

% inxi -r
Repos:     Active apt sources in file: /etc/apt/sources.list
           deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ stretch main contrib non-free
           deb-src http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ stretch main
contrib non-free
           deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/ stretch-updates