rsnapshot advice

Hey all :-)

I need an advice about remote rsnapshot backup: in my scenario I've 8 servers and one primary (backup server) in same LAN.

What is better: make on each server rsnapshot and automatically backup data (ssh+root) to primary server?

Or on primary server make a remote backup to all other servers (ssh+root)?

Or use nfs on each servers and mount all to primary?

thanks for advice

PS: if there's a "better" tool for this kind of backup-scenario I'm happy to learn new ways :-)

Pol