Re: Increase font size of GRUB menu?

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 09:22:00AM -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:
> It's not _quite_ an 'XY Problem'. The OP hath declared. <grin>
> It may be its first cousin. There is a not explicitly stated solution
> constraint.
> In my case I wish to use default resolution of current driver/monitor
> combination.
> I install to multiple machine/monitor permutations.

This is an interesting problem. You are right that changing GRUB's display
resolution will not get consistent results across multiple machines (with
different native/default resolutions, etc. -- and different screens with
different DPIs)

However, the same is true for different font sizes. A system with a higher DPI
will show the same size font physically smaller than another with a lower DPI.