libccid's Info.plist update in Stretch removing Nitrokey Smartcard products?

Hi all,

when I updated my Debian testing installation on Friday using sudo
apt-get update and sudo apt-get upgrade, a note made by what appears to
be the libccid package maintainer was displayed, on the need to update
its /usr/lib/pcsc/drivers/ifd-ccid.bundle/Contents/Info.plist file.

When I looked at the diff, there were several new smartcard items added,
but there were only 4 items removed from the Info.plist file (being
marked as "-"), all belonging to the Nitrokey smartcard products. There
wasn't any other explanatory note. I did not update and continued with
the update of the rest of the packages.

So, why were those items/entries identifying Nitrokey smartcards
(Nitrokey Pro, Nitrokey storage, etc.) removed from the updated file?

Can anybody else confirm that their file got updated in that way?

Thanks in advance

Stephan