Re: imapsync and Debian

Florian Pelgrim <florian.pelgrim@craneworks.de> writes:

> I wanted to start now a rant against Cyrus but holy shit... They have
> got a new website and it all looks modern... Maybe I should take a look
> on it again.

I don't care if it *looks* modern, as long as it has more information
than the old site(s); I quite like Cyrus, but until recently the
documentation was spread over multiple sites and the mailing list.

I am in fact still wrestling with getting the CalDAV component up and
running; apparently it didn't support GSSAPI authentication as of 2.4,
time for me to see if 2.5 now in Sid is better.

Mart

    --- AJS, quoting an uncertain source.