awffull oddity

Greetings all;

I run my own webserver, at the address below in the sig.

And I have awffull in my crontab as
40 9 * * *  awffull

And it sends me an email saying "Graph done!"

But the last time all the data in /var/www/awffull was updated was on
Sept 30th, 2016.  So while its not reporting any error when I run an
extra session from the cli, I am locked out of seeing the data until the
1st of the next month.

Nothing in the config looks like it could cause this.

Anybody have a clue? I seem to be fresh out of clues.

Thanks all.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)