Automated install entry menu of Debian installer does not ask pressed file path / url

hello,

As strange as it may sound, the "automated install" entry of the Debian installer CD seems to be broken on Jessie.
When I select "automated install" in the boot menu I am not prompted (after the usual network setup ) with the dialog to enter pressed file path/url.
This happens in VirtualBox or on real hardware, either in BIOS or UEFI mode.
This works fine with wheezy installer.
Anyone met the same issue ?

Best regards
J.G