Need a tutorial

Greetings all, Dr Klepp in particular;

Where can I get a tut on doing the ssh keyfile login, and where can I
find a tutorial that is essentialy what Dr. Klepp had me do about a year
back that made these 3 commands in my rc.local file Just Work:

su gene -c "sshfs gene@shop:/ /sshnet/shop"
su gene -c "sshfs gene@lathe:/ /sshnet/lathe"
su gene -c "sshfs gene@GO704:/ /sshnet/GO704"

I am in the process of bringing up a 4th machine, but those messages seem
to have disappeared from my email corpus. The folder they were in has a
6 month expiry set. I should have marked them as important, but
apparently I failed to do that, distracted by doing the procedure, which
worked a treat.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)