Re: Decentralized reliable instant messaging?

rhkramer@gmail.com writes:

> > > I believe that's called "electronic mail" or "email".
> >
> > There's that, and there are SMS messages as well, indeed.

SMS probably does not count as a decentralised system in the sense the
original poster is seeking.

> Google Voice

Google's services are highly centralised to a single vendor.

--
 \       “Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in |
  `\     behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.” —Ambrose |