Re: QEMU accessing VLAN

On 11/08/16 13:47, Igor Cicimov wrote:

What type of network card did you create the vm with? You need to use the virtio virtual network interface in your vm configuration.

Thanks for your reply. I wondered about that but the QEMU wiki doesnt seem to detail how to configure it to to what I want. I will need to specify more than just --net nic,model=virtio ? Presumably using this I could give it a 'real' IP address on the network rather than asking QEMU to do port forwarding?