Re: nosh and redo have moved

On Friday 05 August 2016 09:41:00 David Wright wrote:

> On Thu 04 Aug 2016 at 21:13:19 (-0400), Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Thursday 04 August 2016 19:34:44 Jonathan de Boyne Pollard wrote:
> > > The whole sorry tale of why is on the new WWW site.  The upshot of
> > > it is that nosh and redo are in a new place.
> >
> > No, it does not offer any explanation of why you come in here with a
> > megaphone announcing these tools.  This list has not been privy to
> > any previous exchanges of yours, at least since June 6th no one
> > named Pollard has posted.
>
> Sigh; what can one say? I'm surprised you haven't noticed that the
> announcements of nosh have been a regular feature here: August x 2,
> September, October, November, December, January, February, May.
> I haven't seen the sorry tale, but it might explain the quiet period.
>
> Cheers,
> David.
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2015/08/msg00803.html
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2015/08/msg00951.html
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2015/09/msg01111.html
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2015/10/msg00114.html
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2015/11/msg00020.html
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2015/12/msg00452.html
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2016/01/msg00572.html
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2016/02/msg00000.html
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2016/05/msg00280.html

So far, no links have included what I'd call a blow by blow, which
resulted in his projects being moved.

As for noticing the announcements, my expiry rules for this list have
already nuked the last of those messages just 3 or 4 days ago.  If I had
future use for something it gets marked and excluded from those rules.
I'll set that up for a couple more months.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)