Re: IceWeasel (Firefox) Update?

Le 04/08/2016 à 21:48, afamilyofbetatesters hendersonpark a écrit :
> This may not even be possible, but how can I update the IceWeasel
> (Firefox) from 45 (old) to the current 47? I need it on 47 to be able to
> use a platform I use instead of skype :)

what you have and is available in Jessie is firefox-esr (Extended
Support Release). Version 45 is up to date.

Up to date version of firefox is 47, though, and probably the best way
to obtain it is the Debian way, which is explained here:
 http://mozilla.debian.net/

(be careful to select the Release version, not one of the Esr, Beta or
Aurora ones.)