Re: Chromium jumps to any workspace it likes.......

On Thursday 04 August 2016 19:06:51 David Wright wrote:
> Reviewing your posts, the first sympathetically commiserated with the OP,
> the rest seemed to be arguing with those who knew something about fvwm
> and were trying to comment on the problem and its possible amelioration.

David, that is unfair.  I argued one thing only.  That what you are saying
refers to you and FVWM and not to everybody.

It does not apply to the software I use.  Why on earth are you so determined
to argue?  I know nothing about FVWM and have never claimed to do so.  You
told me that I was wrong in what I said, when I was not.  I argued against
that.  I did not claim that it referred to FVWM.  In the DE I use, which I
have used for 12 years through a name change, I use desktops and can move
things from one desktop to another in the desktop preview and pager, in the
panel, by drag and drop.  I can then go the relevant desktop and there it is.
You can tell me that I am wrong all you like, it will not make me wrong.  Do
stop arguing for the sake of it.  IT IS NOT FVWM and I never said that it
was.  I said that it applied to Chrome (and chromium, of course.  See the
subject line).  And that the facility meant that the problem is a minor
annoyance only.  I know nothing about FVWM and would not pretend that I do.

Lisi