Re: Chromium jumps to any workspace it likes.......

On Thu, 04 Aug 2016 07:29:23 -0500 John Hasler sent:

> Programs do sometimes open in other viewports......

	After contemplation, my reply is:

Until now, I have never had a program open in a different viewport from
where it was opened, unless...........

Brought up and clicked on a program and before it could open, moved my
mouse cursor onto a different viewport and/or desktop before the
program/package had opened.

So after opening a program on a viewport that I had just had another
program finish opening. I would click on another program, and before it
opened, move the cursor to the desktop and viewport where I wanted it to
open and click on it, and it would open in that location. However, that
is by design. It opened exactly where required.

Stay well,
Charlie

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	For take thy balance if thou be so wise And weigh the wind that
	under heaven doth blow; Or weigh the light that in the east
	doth rise; Or weigh the thought that from man's mind doth
	flow. ....................Voltaire

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.