fibre channel in debian

Hey guys,

i am planning to set up a backup VM on our esxi server based on debian.
To achieve what i have in mind, i would like to pass-through an fc-hba to the debian vm so the vm is able to access our storage and the attached lto5 library. The backup software we use for lto purposes is linux compatible so that shouldn`t be a big deal. The only questions is, which fc-hba i should use so that debian works ideally out of the box with the hba. As far as i know, there is a kernel module for certain qlogic hbas that comes with debian but i am not sure which hba to take, to make sure that i run into no big problems.
Any advice is very much appreicated, thank you in advance for your time.

Dennis